Supply Chain Management
At Encore, our mission is to provide simple methods and expert
resources to our clients. In the Supply Chain Management industry,
we meet our customers' requirements by reducing risk, improving
returns, and delivering a proven performance.
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals defines logistics management as "that part of Supply Chain Management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customers' requirements."
Our industry expertise enables us to help clients reduce their risk by breaking apart lengthy, dependent blocks of work into manageable units. By applying a "pilot project" mentality, each step of the project earns the right to take the next step, minimizing the uncertainty of cost or benefit. The Supply Chain Management subject matter experts employ several methodologies to manage effort and results.
Areas of Expertise
We provide local and extended highly-skilled staff with experience in strategic evaluations and business process re-engineering in the following supply chain areas:
- Order entry through shipping processes
- Manugistics implementation
- Customer Service Operations
- Inventory Management
- Demand Planning and Scheduling
- Supplier and Distribution Network Optimization
- Warehouse Operations including flow thru/cross-dock, inbound consolidation, multi-company outbound consolidations, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), and in-house value added services
- Transportation Operations including Contract Procurement, Planning, Execution, and Freight Audit and Payment
- Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM) and multi-network visibility
System Application Experience
Our Supply Chain Management experts are practiced in implementing,
maintaining and migrating the following applications and environments:
- SAP R/3
- Red Prairie DM Plus
- Manugistics Networks Transport Suite
- i2 Technologies Transportation Manager/Transportation Optimizer
- HighJump Warehouse Advantage
- Indurasoft Business Process Management
- .NET, Java, C#/C++, AS/400, and mainframe development
The Supply Chain Management practice will meet your bottom line requirements and
deliver a proven performance.