Encore Staffing Solutions is aggressive when asked by clients to provide candidates for fulltime employment (FTE) positions and supplemental staff positions. Our response is fast and our rates and recruiting fees are very competitive.
Encore maintains a staff of over 25 recruiters who work to find and screen candidates for fulltime employment (FTE) positions with our clients. In addition, we offer an Option-to-Hire program the enables a client to hire an FTE at no recruiting fee if candidate is contracted for 6 months as billing consultant.
We understand that clients know what resource skills are needed for their particular project. The client’s managers are best qualified to request and select the staff needed and involve a contractor to supplement their current team. Simply, the client’s managers need help finding qualified supplemental staffing at an agreed upon contract hourly rate. That is where Encore Staffing Solutions comes in.
Contact Encore with your staffing requirements. You may submit your requirement by selecting one of the following methods:
- Calling 847 222 0244 x 223
- Cell 312 304 0566
- Faxing to 847 222 0222
- Emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the TalentReq below
We will, in most cases, propose qualified candidates within 48 hours
Encore recruiters follow a disciplined recruiting and screening process to qualify candidates.
Candidate Screen and Presentation process
Here is our Candidate Screening and Presentation process:
- Phone screen for availability and technical skills
- If necessary, Reference check of at least two recent managers
- Obtain verbal or written permission from candidate to submit to your requirement
- Self-assessment of technical skills
- Tech-check of relevant technical skills
- In-person interview if available
- Background check if client requests and at no cost to the client
- Drug check if client requests and at no cost to the client
- Propose a candidate phone screen with the client
- Evaluate the phone screen results with the client
- Propose a candidate face-to-face interview with the client